The Gold and Bells Package
- Süre: 2 Saat (Tahmini)
- Lokasyon: Perth, WA
- Ürün kodu: GBE
Experience the treasures of Perth with your Gold ‘n’ Bells ticket.
This package offers a 10% saving on the individual tour prices of 2 unique attractions - The Bell Tower and the Perth Mint. The Gold and Bells ticket is available Wednesday - Saturday.
11:00am – The Bell Tower
12:30pm – The Perth Mint
Commence your day with The Bell Tower at 11:00am. Be greeted by the towering glass spire in Barrack Square, where Perth meets the Swan.
The Bell Tower is one of the largest musical instruments in the world and was custom built to house the historically significant bells. Have a go yourself with an interactive Bell Chiming Experience where you can try the art of bell ringing yourself with an experienced tour guide. Learn about the history of the Bell Tower and the historic royal bells.
· Enjoy a 30-minute guided interactive Bell Chiming Experience and chime the royal bells
· Take away a complimentary Bell Chiming Certificate
· Marvel at the stunning views of the Swan River and Perth City from the observation deck
· Bring a gold coin to play a song on the coin operated carillon.
After your visit to the Bell Tower, take a stroll over to East Perth to the Perth Mint.
Starting at 12:30, join in on the Perth Mint Gold Tour. Learn about the history of the gold rush with a guided heritage talk and listen to extraordinary stories about Western Australia’s golden history, and the Perth Mint’s prolific output of gold bars and coins. See the largest gold coin in the world and finish your visit by witnessing the amazing spectacle of a traditional gold pour in the Perth Mint’s original 1899 melt house.
· Enjoy a guided heritage talk
· Access to the Gold Exhibition to see the largest gold coin in the world
· Witness a traditional Gold Pour in the Perth Mints original melting house
· Ever wondered what your weight is worth in gold? Step onto the Mint’s special scales to find out!
· Take home a piece of the mint and engrave your very own personalised medallion
Things to know:
· Transport between the two attractions is not included
· It takes about 15 minutes to walk from the Perth Mint to the Bell Tower
· The Bell Tower is closed Monday and Tuesday (including Christmas Day, Good Friday)
· The Perth Mint is closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Day, Good Friday and ANZAC Day
· Please refer to the Bell Tower and Perth Mint websites for current entry requirements.
Your ticket is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase
For more information on the Gold and Bells Package, please call the Bell Tower on 08 6210 0444
For Perth Mint information, please call 08 9421 7222.